Health Care Cleaning Services in Portland
Because we work closely with clinic staff, we understand how the individual facility functions and identify any unique challenges. After we have our directive, we get to work cleaning where it really matters.
Just like the immune system fights infection from spreading, so does Kelly Building Maintenance. By taking an intelligent approach to janitorial service, we root out harmful pathogens and stop the proliferation of infectious disease to patients and staff.
Here are some of the cleaning services we do for health care centers, medical offices, and medical-facilitys:
- Cleanup and sterilization of blood-borne pathogens.
- Bed bug and parasite control.
- On-call, urgent and routine cleanup availability.
- Comprehensive disinfection of operating rooms.
- End of day terminal cleaning following discharge.
- Full 3-level clean up of counters, floors and ceilings.
- Terminal-to-terminal cleaning.
- Transport of red bags and biohazardous waste.
- Sterilization of research and disease extraction laboratories.
- Daily and periodic floor maintenance.
- Immediate response plans for emergency cleanup.
Medically-Based Health Care Cleaning
Every medical-facility, medical office or clinic has unique patterns of activity or, “hot-spots,” created by patients, staff and visitors. Consequently, those areas are home to pathogens that end up becoming harmful to some people, especially those with weakened immune systems.
Kelly Building Maintenance hones in on pathways to root out sources of contamination.
That means we don’t miss any of the sources of patient sickness. Through systematically wiping clean the pathogenic sources that form in medical-facilitys or health care facilities, our team can measurably lower the rate at which patients, staff, or visitors experience new illness. Our thorough approach to sanitation and sterilization through health care cleaning makes a difference in preventing infections.
Tailored Action Plans For Sanitation
Every one of our medical janitorial services begins with a methodical action plan to achieve the cleanest medical office possible:
1. Our action plans start by educating our team long before we ever step foot in the clinic.
Just like modern medical treatment requires training, oversight and expertise, so does medical cleaning itself. To accomplish that, every member of our staff receives complete annual training to make sure we’re always cleaning safely.
Our mandatory training includes:
- General safety and cleaning overview
- Bloodborne pathogen containment
- MRSA Control & Isolation Cleaning
- Biohazardous waste management (Red bag handling)
- MSDS & Chemical Protocol
- Slips & Falls Prevention and Safe Floor Cleaning
- MRI & Radiation Cleaning
- 3-Level OR terminal cleaning practices
- Restroom care and replenishment
- Norovirus, Pandemic Flu & Anthrax precautions
2. We work closely with medical staff to understand key details and the full scope of work.
Kelly Building Maintenance is more than just building maintenance. We stick to all state and federal regulations, as well as any internal procedures followed by the facility.
3. Finally, our team goes to work on every surface.
When personal protective gear is advisable, our team follows all decontamination protocols to prevent the pathogenic travel.
For over 30 years of medical cleaning,
call Kelly Building Maintenance to begin.