Complete Medical Facility Cleaning Services in Tacoma
Where a quick once-over might be enough cleaning for some types of offices, the standard of cleanliness for medical offices requires more than just a surface level clean.
Kelly Building Maintenance has experience in every aspect of medical-facility cleaning services and has been providing Tacoma-area medical-facilitys with clean and safe facilities for over 30 years.
One of the realities of medical-facility cleaning is that a poorly trained janitorial service can ultimately do more harm than good.
While most cleaning teams may be able to make a medical office look good, if they’re inadequately trained, they could be leaving your medical-facility – and your patients – compromised.
Our team takes a broad approach to cleaning, while also focusing on the details that make the difference. Here’s some of what we do:
- Healthcare-associated pathogen cleanup.
- Wall-to-wall floor cleaning, scrubbing and waxing.
- 3M Scotchgard concrete floor protection.
- Swift extermination of mites, bedbugs and invasive parasites.
- Rapid response for emergency cleanup.
- Nightly sterilization of ORs and patient terminals.
- Post-discharge decontamination of inpatient rooms.
- Adherence to all preventative cross-contamination guidelines.
- Transport of infectious waste and biohazardous materials.
- Research and disease extraction laboratory sterilization.
- Top-to-bottom housekeeping and facility tidying.
Focused Medical Cleaning on What You Can and Can’t See
Our health care cleaning services involve systematically eliminating every layer of potential contamination sources, from cluttered and crowded waiting rooms, to the microbes and pathogens that may be present on any surface but can’t be seen.
By beginning with the surface before microcleaning and decontamination, our team takes a top-down approach, that maximizes cleanliness on every level.
- Clean waiting rooms and restrooms increase visitor comfort and keep pathogens at bay.
- Mopped, scrubbed and waxed floors offer reassurance and add to a cleaner environment.
- Personal protective gear prevents cross-contamination between terminals.
- Infectious disease cleanup of operation rooms and terminals measurably decreases new patient illness.
Emphasis on Education and Oversight in Medical Facility Maintenance
As building maintenance professional we are committed to remaining up-to-date on industry best practices and requires continuous training for all our cleaners. Here is some of what our mandatory training entails:
- General safety procedures
- Bloodborne Pathogens
- Infection Control
- HIPPA Adherence
- Waste Management
- MSDS & Chemical Handling
- MRSA & Isolation
- Proper Mopping Procedures, Slips & Falls Prevention
- MRI & Radiation Training
- OR Terminal Clean Procedures
- Restroom Cleaning
- Norovirus, Pandemic Flu & Anthrax
Every member of our team approaches their work with intimate knowledge of pathogen transmission and prevention.
If our training wasn’t enough, we also prioritize legal adherence and safe practices through consistent oversight of our team. Every cleaning treatment is systematically managed and meticulous in its detail.
To ensure the Kelly standard is being met, our supervisors make daily audits the field daily.
A Medical Facility Cleaning Team You Can Trust
Kelly Building Maintenance doesn’t just want to clean your office, we want our service to complement and complete your inpatient and outpatient care.
With as many chances as patients have to exacerbate their illness, our goal is to limit the likelihood of the medical-facility posing a risk to health.
For a full-service medical janitorial services team with over 30 years of medical-facility maintenance, give Kelly Building Maintenance a call to find out how our team can make your medical-facility as clean as can be.